Aerosol/ Gouache Artist. Murals, Portraits and More! Located in Historic New England!
Tribute to New Bedford's allstar athletes
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
15x30' Acrylic: Painted with Artworks! Teen Mural Program. This mural depicts local ( New Bedford, MA) athletes that have excelled on a national level.
Good Morning, working on a new assignment in 3D design at school. This project, "Transformation"..involves picking 2 objects and morphing them together visually, over the span of 5 separate visual steps, for a total of 5 roughly fist sized sculptures... ...I chose to render an Elephant head and a comfortable chair. while I'm mostly a 2d Artist, working in 3d, forces ,out of comfort zone, ideas.....I like it! :) Vid of Process and Finished sculptures stages 1,3,5 in process more on this post as it develops :)
Hey all I'm gassed to announce a a recent commission. I just finished up.painting an 50'x8' mural this weekend. 😜...... Vid Article: Dartmouth week 50 x 8' aerosol It's at the CrossFit in Dartmouth and will serve as a back drop for their amazing gym. The wall already got a black background It's a fantastic wall that has seen Art before...I hope to do it justice. It started with one of the CrossFit employees hearing about me through a previous mural I painted ....I love that murals are permanent advertisement for my art. Then we went through what they were thinking visually and I came up with a concept that I developed through critique. It will basically be a large stylized CrossFit logo with figures in action around it in blue/green hue s and orange for highlights it's gonna be fun!
Hey all, the next project in my 3d design class is the "paper/plane" project. it involves making a sculpture out of paper, focusing on planes instead of line....cut folded, paper mache etc.... I've chosen to design and build a "Spartan Gundam" wearable helmet...I'm relatively new to the genre ..so this should be fun...stay tuned as this project develops as i will be up loading pics as it progresses... :) vid of Gundam Helmet concept on wall/ Aerosols.... Stay creative Z
Comments
Post a Comment