" Wine and Grapes" Aerosol " Still life" / Paint the Downtown, Taunton Ma 2014

.........Last Night was Great, I got to Paint live in Taunton MA at thier " Paint the Downtown" Event. held at the Trescott Gallery, It was very well done and a lot of fun with dancing/dj silent /live Art Auction, Live Painting, Magician Local eaterie catering wine tasting, cash bar...there was even a cigar bar. I contributed some of my Urban Poultry to the Auction they are on exhibition. we did get some rain but i think that just made people huddle together....socialize more...:) the energy was great. I painted under a tent (Thank you Trescott st gallery) My work was created in about 2hrs and was done with mostly sugar brand Aerosols. it successfully was auctioned off to a local buisnessman. I hope to be apart of this event for years come. got to shout out NB in the Paper! score!".....
and ..drum roll....I'll be having a solo show in early 2015.

Article

 Trescott St. Gallery








Comments