En plein Air painting, Aerosol landscape painting

 Good Afternoon,

I took part in a recent En plein Air event , Wet Paint Padanaram 2023. The event put on by the Local Dartmouth Cultural Center was a success! After multiple postponing due to weather....

51 Artists set up, including my Lovely lady Artist Cate Becker , we all worked on capturing the quaint beauty of Padanaram village, a highlight of the town of Dartmouth MA, 


I chose to work with Aerosols on Canvas and paint a local icon The Gulf Hill Dairy Ice Cream stand, casually known as "The Bucket"..the wind was a challenge but I'm happy with results. Painting is for sale. 

Email (z.meunier@gmail.com). 

Great Article By: Dartmouth week

The Bucket, 30 x 40"  Aerosol







Myself and Artist Cate Becker.
 https://www.catebeckerart.com/
❤️

As always I am available for murals and commissions. 😁 🎨

Stay creative! 

Zac

Comments