Padanaram Christmas Festival 2015, Jazz Player Painting

...Hey all,
Happy holiday season...Dec 4th I painted live at the Padanaram Christmas festival in S. Dartmouth MA. The Family friendly free event, included shopping: Lights, sights, Visits from Santa, tasty treats, fire truck rides, small village charm. and even shuttle service for parking.. the event attracted hundreds and was a blast.

..I created a composition fitting in with my "Graffiti is a parallel to Jazz" Series  .

the 48 x 36" canvas depicts a stylized guitar Player.and is available for Purchase Zac's Art Shop : Etsy


Jazz Guitarist 36 x 48" Aerosol.




the paint I will be using ...video


..I will be painting live outside of the Village Merchant, 354 Elm St. S. Dartmouth MA 02748...a unique shop full of Antiques, Oddities, Fine Art and one of a kind gifts....between 5-8 pm....

I also have some paintings from my urban poultry series on exhibition and for sale.


the paint I will be using ...video

Come out , bundle up and enjoy the holiday cheer!


Comments