Mario Painting, Live Critique

Tonight was a great night, I had 2 Gallery Openings and got to paint live. The Openings were Both at Artworks! community Art center in New Bedford. The Openings were for their TAIP (Teen Art Internship Program) In which I mentored two students and as Part of The Cobblestone Critique Group's annual show. I chose Video Game icons Mario and Luigi for my live Painting  considering the AHA! Nights Theme was Kids Rule!.....for a Dubstep version of the traditional Mario Tune click


Tonight was a great night, I had 2 Gallery Openings and got to paint live. The Openings were Both at Artworks! community Art center in New Bedford. The Openings were for their TAIP (Teen Art Internship Program) In which I mentored two students and as Part of The Cobblestone critique group's annual show. I chose Video Game icons Mario and Luigi for my live Painting  considering the AHA! Nights Theme was Kids Rule!.

Comments