wire frame sculpture, xsjado skate, wire armature

hey all,

I just finished up a project for a 3d design class....in this case the assignment was to build a wire frame sculpture using a model of an object you love....I chose my Xsjado Farmer 4.1 aggressive inline skate.

I chose to scale the size 12 step in skate, (1.5x) to make details bigger for ease of construction.

I apologize if the pics don't quite explain it all...taking pics of wire frame is a challenge in itself.

we were to use 3 different gauges and "line" qualities...i used 16 gauge for most of it...8 gauge for the soul and axles and 20 gauge to lash it all together.


we had a critique in class today and I got positive and constructive feedback.

walk around vid of wire frame skate















heres a couple other Blading related posts..

rocket Backslide Mural

K2 Varsity (red) painting

"exploded" Xsjado skate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transformation Sculptures (Clay) Elephant and chair

CrossFit mural 2025

Spartan Gundam, Paper sculpture