Tricycle Warrior Aerosol Painting

 Good day all,

 today is a great day,

I recently entered a Juried exhibition at the Deblois Gallery It's a great water front  contemporary gallery flanked by a brewery and fantastic Mexican restaurant.

I submitted 2 recent paintings both Aerosol, one of which, my "Tricycle Warrior" got accepted out of 170 or so submissions. It is a great show and is on display until Oct. There's a great write up on the show Here

The Juror, Micheal Rose, did a great job selecting a variety of fantastic work.

My Tricycle Warrior received the Award of Honorable Mention. I haven't won anything in a long time..it feels good. I really like this painting it was a blast to paint..check the Vid of some of the painting process. 




"Neon Skater"  didn't make the cut.






Stay creative!!!

...there's a lil Tricycle Warrior in all of us!..put on your gear and ride!!!!

Comments