Time piece Mural

Good Evening,
 just got in from one of my favorite days of the year...The 3rd Eye Open, a hip hop festival held here in New Bedford MA.....lots of energy and talent...3 stages of performers, crazy live Art , break dancing , food, venders a great family friendly vibe.....I am excited about the piece I created..
Click for video.
That I call my "Time piece"...painted on shrink wrap ....it features a steam punk styled clock ,a majestic lion, a few birds and a graffiti piece that reads "Time"....the shrink wrap posted some complications ,but it all worked out....

I am passionate about community engagement type events like this, they bring people together in a very positive way...I would love to see more communities putting on events like this...if you know of events that I could paint at, want to commission a painting or mural ..or just want to say hi, find me on IG FB...and z.meunier@gmail.com for direct contact....rock on! Stay creative!!!







Comments