3rd eye auction

Its Auction time again!...My mural painted at the 3rd eye open this past july will be auctioned off with a number of new paintings going up as well! come out and have a fun!

Painting list: 
"My palette #1" 18 x 24 acrylic/aerosol
"My palette #2" 18 x 24 acrylic/aerosol
"My palette #3" 18 x 24 acrylic/aerosol
Unity concept 16x20 acrylic/ aerosol

Statement:
For this years open i painted a piece to tie in with the theme......."Unity" 
to me it means it simply 2 or more groups getting along . Instead of picturing people with handshakes or globes i chose two natural enemies...cats and dogs.....and painted them with the text.."if they can get along....." with the implied message ...if they can get along?, why can't we all?....
my intentions were to raise simple questions of what unity means on a scale that could be understood in a family friendly environment and enjoyed by all.
Zac Meunier

Comments