12 Annual 3rd eye open!

Recently I participated in an Hip-hop event put on by 3rd eye unlimited. This event took place on 7/16/2011 and marked the 12 year for the event.  I have been coming to this event annually since 2003 and have been painting in it for the past three. It is a blast for all ages. With children's events performances, b-ball tourney, and 200 feet of Graffiti murals.....  a note that the event is notoriously  hot is an understatment ...check the pic, (i'm a lobstah!)....although I now have tiger stripes on my feet because of my sandals...lol.  The painting started at 9 am and ended around 430....so 7.5 hours. I had the entire thing time lapsed by a friend and professional videographer.  thanks paul!!. (check the time lapse vid!). The painting will eventually go on auction in the fall  believe at the U.G.L.Y gallery in New Bedford......a big thank you to my mother, paul, megg, chloe, and the rest of my old and new friends for coming out! put out the word!

3rdeyeumlimited.com
uglygallery.com

Videographer:
crystal ship productions

FIN..better pic soon

Red as a lobstah!

my palette board

about half way
pmduke@comcast.net

Comments

  1. I love your animal portraits! Still remember the cat from Z Gallery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment